Laura of Pembroke will keep this page current with any updates pertaining to store hours, customer orders, and all other relevant information due to coronavirus. We are monitoring the situation closely and are taking all necessary precautions recommended by the CDC and Ohio Department of Health.
Brief summary on Laura of Pembroke changes that impact our customers:
- Our Pinecrest store is OPEN! Hours: Monday - Friday 10am-6pm, Saturday 10am-7pm, Sunday Noon-5
- Our Canton store is OPEN! Monday - Friday 10am-6pm Saturday 10am-5pm.
- Face masks are required to enter Laura of Pembroke. If you are unwilling or unable to wear a mask that covers both your nose and your mouth, we have made accommodations for you to shop via FaceTime, phone orders, online, and/or curbside.
- No CASH or CHECKS will be accepted at this time. Credit and Debit cards only.
- Canton store curbside pickup: Call 330-477-4455 or ring doorbell on left side of building at door designated "customer pickup"
- Pinecrest store curbside pickup: Call 216-508-6060
**Please be aware of our store capacities as per Ohio law to keep our customers and staff safe during COVID 19. We will be strictly enforcing this during the holiday shopping season. All customers must be wearing masks to cover nose and mouth to enter Laura of Pembroke**
- Canton store: 25 person capacity
- Pinecrest store: 8 person capacity
- Please note that store capacities include staff. If we are at capacity, our doors will be locked and a sign will be placed on the door until shoppers leave and more are permitted to enter. We appreciate your patience!
The health and safety of our staff, customers and community is our top priority. As such we are taking measures to do our part to help prevent the spread of this virus.
Primary surfaces (counters, handles, railings, etc) are being disinfected every 30 minutes - 1 hour with additional wipe downs after heavy use. Credit card machines, pens, and front counters will be wiped down after each use.
Laura of Pembroke employees have been instructed to wash their hands at least once per hour following CDC guidelines which have been posted in all bathrooms. Hand Sanitizer is also available throughout the store and at all employee workstations.
Sick employees will not be permitted to come to work. As a small team, this may create intermittent disruptions in our normal business procedures - but we will do our absolute best to make sure customers do not experience less than excellent customer service.
We kindly ask that if customers are sick that they also refrain from shopping in store, but we’d love to help you over the phone or online.
We always work hard to provide amazing customer service. However, we are doing our part to maintain social distancing as best we can in our environment. Our team will avoid unnecessary social contact such as handshakes, high fives or hugs.
We are temporarily not accepting cash to minimize hand to hand contact for the safety of our customers and employees, we understand this is a loaded issue and will return to accepting cash as quickly as possible.
In-store pickup is always an option and we’re more than happy to run things out to your car or ship to your home.
Please continue to visit our website and social media sites for the most up-to-date information.
Thank you so much for your continued support of Laura of Pembroke and other small businesses like us in this uncertain time.