A four letter word that we will never again take for granted! While we see so many businesses around us closing their doors for good after what can only be described as an impossible last few months, we are feeling incredibly blessed to be OPEN. Both our Canton and Pinecrest locations are now OPEN, no appointment needed to shop. Please see below for customer requirements.
Canton: Monday - Friday 10am-6pm, Saturday 10am-3pm
Pinecrest: Monday - Saturday 10am-6pm
It remains our number one priority to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees. We continue to follow all cleaning and health protocols outlined by the Ohio Department of Health. We are dedicated to observing strict maximum occupancy in each store, less than half of what is required by the fire code. (25 people at Canton, 8 at Pinecrest)
We look forward to continuing to work hard to provide beautiful products for our wonderful clients. This has been a privilege for over 33 years.
We kindly ask that you follow all guidelines below:
- Masks must be worn at all times inside Laura of Pembroke
- Hands must be sanitized upon entering (provided at entrance)
- All patrons must observe 6 ft social distancing
- We ask that you are asymptomatic and in good health
- Credit and debit cards only will be accepted at this time. No cash or checks.
- Dressing rooms are now OPEN, however, we ask that you please continue to wear your face masks inside the dressing rooms. clothes will be steamed and returned to the floor after 48 hour holding period.
- We kindly ask that you do not touch any merchandise that you do not plan on purchasing to reduce the spread of germs.
- Returned items are sanitized / steamed before returning to floor after 48 hour holding period.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Sanitize hands upon entering (provided at entrance) and 1 time per hour hand washing.
- 6 ft social distancing between people
- Submit daily symptom assessment
- Please stay home if you are symptomatic or not feeling well.