"A September to remember, an October full of splendor, a November to treasure." - La Prevenchere
It finally feels like fall is here. Gone are the days of 80 degree weather, shorts and sandals. Bring out those chunky sweaters, booties, hot apple cider, and anything pumpkin flavored! So in honor of one of my favorite seasons, I thought it would be fun to come up with a "Fall Bucket List"! Hopefully it will inspire you to come up with your own personalized bucket list.
1. Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, donate to a local charity.
2. Add a pop of "Fall" color with flowers.
3. Have a Fall wine or beer tasting party with your friends.
4. Set a beautiful Autumn Table.
5. Go apple picking. This is the time for crisp sweet apples!
Yesterday, I had the best Honey Crisp Apple from:
6. Cozy up in front of a fire with a cozy fur blanket and good book.
7. Scarf it up! Indulge in a new scarf to keep you warm this Fall.
8. Go to a Pumpkin Patch to pick your pumpkins, then have a pumpkin carving party!
9. Add some SPARKLE to your home with fun pillows.
Why wait for the holidays, when you can do it now!
I stalked my friends' homes and found some awesome topiaries they put together and decorated. I have some very talented friends!
My friend Michelle painted these pumpkins and made these cool topiaries for her front porch.
My friend Janelle did a beautiful job pairing mums, pumpkins, and cabbages to decorate outside her home.
Now that you've checked out Laura of Pembroke's "Fall Bucket List", I hope you can discover yours!! Happy Fall!!!