“Style is a way to say who you are, without having to speak.”
Welcome to Laura of Pembroke’s inaugural Style Blog, C’est Magnifique. We hope you find it informative, entertaining, and all things stylish! It’s also important for us to know what you’d like to read about each week. Please take a minute to fill out the survey below and we will do our best to fulfill your high expectations.
Style isn’t just about Fashion. There’s style in your home, entertaining, the way we treat others, and so much more. As summer starts winding down and fall is calling our name, a new season is the perfect time to “refresh a room” in your home.
Here are 10 Stylish Must-Haves for “Refreshing a room”:
1. New pillows can add color, pattern and add contrast to a neutral background.
Shop Pillows HERE!
2. New art for the room. Find something you love and express it in your room. (It doesn’t have to be expensive!)
Shop Art HERE!
3. Find seasonal objects such a pottery to add to the room.
Shop Home Accessories HERE!
4. A fun stool can be practical and decorative at the same time. A stool can add seating or top with a tray and use for entertaining.
Shop Stools HERE!
5. Use your favorite accessories, but as you wouldn’t wear all your jewelry at the same time, pause some pieces to bring out for another season.
6. If you have a passion for books, music, art, photography, etc., you can arrange similar pieces in an artful display.
Shop Decorative Books HERE!
7. If you have a wood or tile floor, start with a rug and then build off of it. If it has color or pattern it could be the inspiration for your room.
Interior Design by Lisa Kessler, Laura of Pembroke
Tip: Check out our new rug sample display (Including Kate Spade New York!) at the store! Most styles ship within a week!
8. Change out the lighting. Switching out lamps is a great way to change the look of a room.
Shop Lamps HERE!
9. Use beautiful frames for family, vacation, or artful photos.
Shop Frames HERE!
10. Mirrors are a great way to add dimension to a room.
Interior Design by Laura of Pembroke
Shop Mirrors HERE!